♪♫~Hero's Little Blue Space~♫♪
Welcome to my Little Blue Space! This is a place where I post my writings. I'm aware I'm using such an old-fashioned method, but I have always wanted to have my personal forum since I was young and I'm making this little dream of mine come true now haha. Anyway, feel free to browse around and read my stuff, and if you feel like it, you are welcome to sign up and become part of my Blue World! (:
Welcome to my Little Blue Space! This is a place where I post my writings. I'm aware I'm using such an old-fashioned method, but I have always wanted to have my personal forum since I was young and I'm making this little dream of mine come true now haha. Anyway, feel free to browse around and read my stuff, and if you feel like it, you are welcome to sign up and become part of my Blue World! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reply to topic

The Boy from Space (College Presentation 2020)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HERO
Admin

Female Gemini Age : 26
Location : Cairo, Egypt (more like in a parallel dimension of my own)

The Boy from Space (College Presentation 2020) Empty
PostSubject: The Boy from Space (College Presentation 2020)   The Boy from Space (College Presentation 2020) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:17 pm

It starts with my mom’s voice. “Lucian, wake up, time for school,” she says, as she opens the curtains, letting the sun rays into my dark room. I rub my eyes and get up, thinking about the day I have ahead of me before the night finally comes. I wish I could be with my dearest friends but daytime is when they’re asleep. Though, at least, just knowing that I will see them again tonight gives me excitement and courage I carry with me throughout the long day hours.

The hours pass and the moment I waited so long for finally comes. Filled with happiness, I run upstairs towards my room. Opening my window, my eyes twinkle as I look at the wide blue night sky where my friends live. I finally get to see them: The stars that shine brightly in the sky illuminating everyone’s darkest times, and the moon, the kind and beautiful older sister watching over everyone. Together, we travel to places out of this world and discover new galaxies and parallel universes. One time, we discovered a planet where everything you touch makes a musical sound. Another time, we saved the solar system from strange aliens that wanted to eat the sun. We even once fell into a black hole and thought we were done for, but somehow found ourselves in the grocery store near my house.

My adventures are interrupted as I hear my mom’s voice yelling at me for still being awake so late at night. I realize I never left my dark room for a second. Looking at the walls around me, the room feels so narrow, so so narrow as if the walls are suffocating me. I’m filled with dread as I go to my bed and cover myself with the blanket. I can’t help but close my eyes and beg for the next night to come.

…Then, once again, it starts with my mom’s voice…

- Mar 2020

Babyface42 and Blitzer like this post

Back to top Go down

The Boy from Space (College Presentation 2020)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
♪♫~Hero's Little Blue Space~♫♪ :: Short Stories-
Reply to topicJump to: